What does this offer include?
- Complimentary WI-FI & Parking
- Use of your very own Netflix account in each room
- Buffet style breakfast – with scrumptious pancakes each morning
- 3 course evening meal prepared by our head chef Martin
- 1 Glass of Prosecco with dinner
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Small box of chocolates & a single Rose.
- Complimentary use of our newly renovated Leisure Centre
All bedrooms have:
- 40″ Smart TV with Netflix & much more,
- A fabulous walk-in shower or the option of a bath with shower overhead.
- High Speed WiFi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower caps and shower gel
- Additional extras include work desk
- iron and ironing board
What is there to do in Athlone?
Athlone is the perfect base for a couples break away, start your day early and go for a lovely leisurely stroll along Portlick forest, the Old Rail Greenway and discover the best of Ireland’s hidden Heartlands or visit the Vikings at Athlone Castle or cruise along the beautiful river Shannon and learn of Ireland Ancient East. Whilst you are in Athlone there are so many quaint cafes, restaurants and bars that we recommend that you visits whilst enjoying the beauty of the Irish Hidden Heartlands, we have a list accumulated together so you miss out on nothing whilst you are with us. We have also put together a to do list of the top ten things that we recommend you do whilst in Athlone.
Return to our hotel that evening an enjoy an evening swim in our beautifully refurbished 20 metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room. Finish the evening off with your hand selected and locally sourced by our head Chef Martin Duffy three course meal with your glass of prosecco, whilst you are at it why not try some of our yummy house cocktails.
We look forward to welcoming you this Valentines!