Santa’s Safety Statement
The safety of our team & visitors to Santa’s Village is of the utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing a fun, safe environment for all of our guests over the festive period with the highest standards in operation. As a result we have implemented the following rules which must be followed at all times:
- Each staff member has been issued with and trained in all COVID-19 implemented polices.
- Each Staff member must wear a mask at all times, including back of house.
- Each area will be sanitized between groups.
- Family bubbles will be kept at a safe distance throughout Santa’s Village experience
- Strict Mask wearing policy for all visitors at all times (including children)
- Each visitor must fill out a health questionnaire during registration (prior to entering Santa’s Village)
- Each visitor is required to sanitize their hands prior to entering Santa’s Village
- Each visitor is required to consent to a temperature check upon registration, prior to entering Santa’s Village
- We request that you do not arrive any more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Social distancing will be in place in Santa’s Grotto and throughout Santa’s Village.
Should you wish to dine with us before or after visiting Santa’s Village we ask you to pre-book a dining slot in advance by calling us on 090 644 4444 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your assistance.