Santa’s Safety Statement
The safety of our team & visitors to Santa Sunday is of the utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing a fun, safe environment for all of our guests over the festive period with the highest standards in operation. As a result we have implemented the following rules which must be followed at all times:
- Each staff member has been issued with and trained in all COVID-19 implemented polices.
- Each Staff member must wear a mask at all times, including back of house.
- Each area will be sanitized between groups.
- Family bubbles will be kept at a safe distance throughout Santa Sunday
- Strict Mask wearing policy for all visitors at all times (including children)
- Each visitor must fill out a health questionnaire during registration (prior to entering Santa Sunday)
- Each visitor is required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the hotel
- Each visitor is required to consent to a temperature check upon registration, prior to entering Santa Sunday
- We request that you do not arrive any more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Social distancing will be in place
Should you wish to dine with us before or after visiting Santa we ask you to pre-book a dining slot in advance by calling us on 090 644 4444 or emailing us on email@example.com
Thank you for your assistance.