- Complimentary use of our newly refurbished Leisure Centre facilities
- Ample and complimentary car parking
- Terms and conditions apply
Discover the Irelands Hidden Heartlands when you visit the heart of the midlands and explore the best it has to offer from the Lough Boora Parklands, Viking Mikes trip along the majestic River Shannon. The forgotten land of Rindoon Castle, Portlick forest and the great escapism of Lough Key Forest Park with its zip lining, kayaking and segwaying or visit Irelands Largest waterpark for the younger ones and even those who feel young at heart it’s great fun and what’s best is that it’s just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel!
The Irelands Ancient East over laps in the midlands and we are fortunate to have the medieval and historical history so close to us from Athlone Castle, Birr Castle with Ireland’s largest telescope or visit the round tower on the banks of the Shannon at Clonmacnoise. No matter the adventure Athlone has plenty to do and see, so if you are with us for a short break or a longer time you will have plenty of choice. If you are looking for places to eat or go for a few drinks simply click here for more information.
Our Newly refurbished Leisure Centre consists of a 20 metre swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and kiddies pool and not forgetting our state of the art gym also. Chill out after a day in our pool in our vibrant and friendly Cedar Bar, with plenty to choose from in our locally sourced menu and not forgetting our kids menu either!
All bedrooms have:
- 40″ Smart TV with access to your own Netflix & much more
- A fabulous walk-in shower or the option of a bath with shower overhead.
- High Speed WiFi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower caps and shower gel
- Additional extras include work desk
- iron and ironing board
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel very soon.