Frequently Asked Questions
Before you commence your time with us you may have a few questions, in order to help you we have accumulated some frequently asked questions from our previous guests.
- How do I get to Athlone Springs Hotel? We are located on the M6 motorway. Take Exit 13 if you are coming from the Galway or Dublin side. For exact directions please click here.
- What is your Eircode? It is N37 N9T3.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we do have wheelchair accessible rooms. Click here to read more about these rooms.
- What time is breakfast served? During the week, breakfast is served from 7.00am until 10.00am, and from 7.30am until 10.30 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- What time is the Leisure Centre open? During the week we open at 6.30am and close at 10.00pm, and on Saturday and Sunday we open at 8am and close at 9pm. Click here for more details.
- What time can children use the pool until? Children are welcome in the pool until 7pm Monday – Wednesday and until 8pm Thursday – Sunday.
- What are the bar opening hours? Our bar opens at 10am each morning, to read more about our Cedar bar follow this link.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have three hundred car parking spaces and it is complimentary for our guests.
- Do you have an electric car charging point? Yes, we have an electric car charger here at the hotel.
- Do you have Live Music? Yes, we have live music every Saturday Night after 9.30pm in our Newly Refurbished Bar. We also have live music every Bank Holiday Sunday.
- What time is Check in at? Check in is from 4pm. Early check in is available at an extra price of €10 per hour. To find out more information call 090 644 4444 or email email@example.com.
- What time is Check out at? Check out is from 12pm and every hour after that is €20 extra.
- Do you have WiFi? Yes, we have free high speed WiFi offered throughout the hotel for the duration of your stay with us.
- Do you have 24hr Check in Service? Yes, we do have 24hr Check in service. If you are arriving later than expected, please let us know.
- Can I prepay for my room? Yes, you can call us directly on 090 644 4444 to do this!
- What activities are available for children? Athlone Town is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel and there are plenty of amenities that families can avail of. From exploring Glendeer Pet Farm to taking a trip down the River Shannon on the famous Viking Tour Boat, there is so much to discover. We have put together a list of things to see and do in Athlone as well as a sample itinerary, click here to read.
- Are you a pet friendly hotel? We do not accept pets at the hotel.