Frequently Asked Questions
Before you commence your time with us you may have a few questions, in order to help you we have accumulated some frequently asked questions from our previous guests.
- How do I get to Athlone Springs Hotel? We are located on the M6 motorway take Exit 13 if you are coming from the Galway or Dublin side. For exact directions please click here.
- What is your Eircode? It is N37 N9T3.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we would have wheelchair accessible rooms. Click here to read more about our Accessible rooms.
- Does your Kids Camp run all year rounds? No, unfortunately it doesn’t we would only run our kids camp around school holidays. To learn more about our kid’s camp please follow this link.
- What time is breakfast? Breakfast during the week is served from 7.00 am until 10.00 am, weekends we open at 7.30 until 10.30 am.
- What time is the leisure centre open until? During the week we open at 6.00am and close at 10.00 pm, at weekends we open at 8am and close at 9 am.
- What are the bar opening hours? Our bar opens at 10am each morning, to read more about our Cedar bar lfollow this link.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have three hundred car parking spaces and it is complimentary for our guests.
- What time do kids have to be out of the pool? Kids have to be out of the pool on Mondays – Wednesdays at 7pm and from Thursday’s to Sundays at 8pm.