MEETINGS MADE EASY IN THE MIDLANDS
At the Athlone Springs Hotel & Leisure Club, our experienced meetings and events team are working towards being more sustainable in every way, including during conferences and meetings at the hotel. We are mindful to reduce our impact on the environment and are actively striving to improve our practices in all areas including energy, single use plastic and water usage.
In recognition of this improvement, we have recently sought an award for Green Tourism and are eagerly awaiting to be awarded our badge.
OUR MEETING ROOMS ARE SUSTAINABLE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- We use glasses to remove use of single use plastic cups for water.
- We use ceramic conference cups instead of single use coffee cups which are often not suitable for recycling.
- The use of pencils reduce to amount of plastic pens being used. These are reused throughout offices in the hotel.
- We have a special eco-friendly tap to ensure a reduction in water wastage.
- We shut off all lights when not in use to reduce energy waste.
- Our TVs shut down automatically when not used for a certain length of time.
- We promote recycling & correct waste management throughout the hotel.
We look forward to hearing from you.