Eat, Sleep, Treat
- Accommodation in a single, double or twin bedroom.
- Cedar Bar Combo meal of the day with a glass of wine or bottle of beer.
- Buffet style breakfast
- Complimentary access to our Leisure Centre
- Complimentary car parking
Join us for you next Mid-week break away and let all of your stresses fade away, with free and ample car parking you can park with ease. With complimentary use for each guest of our leisure centre facilities which include: our sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, 20 metre swimming pool, kiddies pool and our newly refurbished gym. With this package you have one of our meal combo deals included which changed each day all produced with locally sourced goods by our head chef Martin Duffy and his fantastic team. Take a load off and have a few cocktails in our vibrant and newly refurbished bar. Retire for the evening in our spacious and luxurious four star bedrooms, with access to your very own Netflix account, room service should you need it, your very own tea/coffee making facilities and if you wish at an extra charge you can request for some hot chocolate or even one of our cocktails to be brought to your room.
All bedrooms have:
- 40″ Smart TV with Netflix & much more,
- A fabulous walk-in shower or the option of a bath with shower overhead.
- High Speed Wifi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower caps and shower gel
- Additional extras include work desk
- iron and ironing board
When coming to Athlone and looking for something to fill your time, look no further, we here as a team have compiled a list of things for you yours to get up to when visiting. First up we have our ten best things to do and see when you come visit us. Also as Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands are very popular and we are in the heart of it here in Athlone we have also created a list of what is near us that is part of the Hidden Heartlands.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel shortly!