Bed & Breakfast
When you are in Athlone enjoy the best of what the midlands has to offer with visiting Ireland’s oldest bar Sean’s Bar within a minutes’ walk next stop is Athlone Castle and seasonally dependent really treat yourself to a cruises along the Shannon with Viking boat tours and visit the monastic site of Clonmacnoise. Looking for somewhere to just chill out and watch the beauty of the Shannon? Dead Centre Brewery is the perfect place for you and whilst you are there why not try our yummy pizzas and choose from a massive selection of their beers. No matter what your reason for coming to Athlone there is plenty for you to do, we have tried to make your job that bit easier and put together a list of what we recommend when coming to Athlone and also a piece on the best of the hidden heartlands. We hope you have a lovely trip and that our recommended places to go help!
What does this offer entail?
- Free Cancellation up to 48 hours prior to date of arrival.
- Access to your own Netflix in all of our bedrooms
- Complimentary Leisure Centre access
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Full Irish Breakfast Included
All bedrooms have:
- 40″ Smart TV
- A fabulous walk-in shower or the option of a bath with shower overhead.
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower caps and shower gel
- Additional extras include work desk
- Iron and ironing board
Really enjoy what our hotel has to offer with breakfast in bed, and even upgrade yourself to a robe and slippers and a late check out to really delve into a relaxing breakaway.
Go on Treat yourself!